How to become a Partner with Zydness
Zydness is the discovery platform, what Instructors have been waiting for.
This is for you, if you are any one of the following:
- Instructors, who teach at various studios
- Studio owners who find MindBody expensive
- Teacher with up to 10 classes a week or so
Please follow the following steps:
Step 1: Click on “Become a Partner”
Step 2: As you proceed, start filling in the important details.
Step 3: Establishment detail is the “name of your company” . It could be the “name of the place”. Or whatever you would want to brand yourself as.
Step 4: Class detail is the “type and the style” that can come under any of the ZYDNESS* tabs. To know what class you should feature on, please refer to the guideline below±.
Step 5: Payment details is the listing fees** as per the duration you choose to be on the app.
**Listing fees is NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE, as the classes along with schedule and other details will be available for the app users.
Once payment is successful, see if your classes feature under the right category and pricing on the App. Spread the word around, and invite other awesome Instructors to list their classes for less than $20 a month!
±READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE YOU START FILLING THE BECOME A PARTNER FORM:
* ZYDNESS stands for primarily 7 disciplines as below:
- Z for Zumba or other new fitness trends like Pound, CrossFit and various registered/ trademarked fitness activity in town or certifications like ACE, etc.
- Y for Yoga is self explanatory and consists of all encompassing styles and lineages. Be it Hatha, Ashtanga or Vinyasa as long as its the classical form in adherence to the tradition. Any other forms like Buti or Antigravity etc. will come under Z as those are part of trends.
- D stands for the bazillion Dance forms that exist in the world and are practised in various nuances through multiple interpretations. It could be Folk (with respect to a particular kind of music), Odissi (belonging to a certain culture), Contemporary/ Modern (representing a movement), or Hip Hop (perhaps a revolution), or Ballet or Bharatnatyam (a certain discipline) or Afro-Haitian (that comes from a certain tribe). As long as it makes your soul dance, the practice will appear right under here.
- N stands for Ninjutsu. which is one of the Mix Martial Arts: And all the self defence practices, whether medieval or modern, as long as its a discipline that needs practice and perseverance to pursue, Gi/No Gi, please go ahead and list your classes with timings under this category.
- E stands for Exercises without being much creative, as there are several methods of movement that may not fall under the previous categories but will fall under this one. So whether its Pilates, Acrobatics, Aerobics, or HIIT or any other similar ways, you should choose E to categorise your classes.
- S for Sports: The main difference between exercise and sports is, the latter can be used to play game and compete with others, while the former is just a physical activity to keep oneself in shape. So to give an example, Gymnastics would be a sport as you can compete on it while Acrobatics would be the exercise method that you’d be performing.
- S for Showcases/ Specials: This category is the last one but not the least as the rest of our physical activity in other categories is spent on building ourselves, either in training or practicing and rehearsing. Feel free to add workshops/ bootcamps or showcases. If you think what you’re doing is something’s out of the ordinary, go ahead and feature it under Specials.
Lets’ Partner Up! I can’t wait to try your class!!!