Booth Marketing in Local Studios: Check!
Last evening, i decided to do a little face-to-face market research as a part of in-studio marketing to get to know everyone’s views on what they think about an instructors’ marketing platform!
Turns out, few instructors feel like traitors to market themselves other than on their social media accounts.
Here’s some possible (not so logical) thoughts below:
- Oh the Vanity!
- My job is to teach. Why should i concern myself to get the students?
- Prioritising to gain popularity locally, rather than doing the grunt admin work.
- Focus on private tuitions or one on one clientele-ship because more money.
- Marketing oneself is a never ending job
- Spending time on devices or anything other than practice is really a waste of time.
- MindBody is unaffordable unless you have your own space.
- Filling out details can be tiring if you have more than ten classes a week.
- Well no one really has done this before. So why now?
Any new order of things probably faces similar challenges and time to be accepted by the masses. So to all the instructors out there who are dependent on the studio to market you:
Yes, the platform is rudimentary, but with a bit of patience, it works.
Once your classes are published on the app, I promise to get you the users or else I personally will come and attend your classes.
Until then, please Click on ‘become a partner and give yourself time to get all of your classes out there in less than 3 mins!
If you’re facing any problem, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I will onboard you over a call.