How many of us woke up early to see the blood blue super moon?
Probably the number is the same as the percentage who are concerned about their body, their mind, and their total wellbeing. This dedication towards the fitness of their lifestyle is what I like to call Zydness.
Lets explore the reason behind its existence.
I wanted to stay updated with the best classes around, whether its yoga or dance, boxing or rock climbing. To know where all the trainers train themselves and for how long.
Be inspired. Stay Inspired. Everyday. Enabling others as well.
Here are 7 reasons why you should join Zydness too:
- ClassPass doesn’t make you an expert in anything.
- MindBodyOnline is too expensive.
- You are tired of posting your schedules online on Social Media.
- Its hard to remember all the classes you want to attend.
- Adding fitness diary to Calendar is cumbersome.
- Quicklook of schedules is n’t really all that quick!
- No way to keep a tab on what you felt or feel like doing.
If any of the above reasons resonate with you, join me in my quest to find the best classes around the world while it makes you fitter, stronger, and healthier.